MONTHS


It's been months
Long -cold months
of laying on this gray silky sheets
in anguish 
my legs quiver- in slow anticipation
for your smooth fingers to creep all over
but
your icy stares quench 
the bottled up flames in my naked bosom
Each morn,
my unsuckled plump moulds sag their heads
only to tighten-hot when they hear 
your footsteps in the hallway

It's been months
Long- cold months
of locked up fired-passion
not 
melted into oneness by you
I hug my body, clad in shivers as 
I twist
moan
with desire 
yet
you  crawl and cling to unfinished paper work
I stand before this mirror
brushing my teeth in the monotonous rhythm 
I scrubbed this bathroom floor,
waiting 
for you to turn up
so I kiss you goodnight 
but I'm left here 
French-kissing my mentholated spit
The hours I spent seemed like minutes 
to oil my legs
Just so they shine like the cooking pot on the hearth
Even with my new waist beads 
of different colours and shells
your roving eyes never batted
 from your football game
My mind reeks
and 
my heart weeps 
at the thousands of unspoken words that swarm my mind
It's either my husband 
finds joy in the legs of  another
or
I'm undesirable!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts